Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- iCloud for Beginners…because I have no idea how the heck to work it – Click image to find more diy & crafts Pinterest pins
- Fabric Covered Boxes – thrifty! No more buying fancy boxes (This actually has the instructions)
- Where to find feminine styled stock images? I have found the holy grail of feminine styled stock images – all in one place – search no more – the holy grail!
- Learn the contractors way to wrap an extension cord. No more tangled mess of knots!
- For an easy way to paint/repaint trim around the house, use an large spackle knife. No more taping off!
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- corner counter. love the coffee bar and wine wrack. itd just be nice to have these not taking up counter space near the stove & oven.
- Coffee Table Chalk Paint Makeover @ Little House on the Corner
- Make a Corner Wall Shelf With L Shape To Get The Most Of The Space Available.
- lee borthwick – mirrored found wood, wall hanging Could be interesting as garden art in a dark corner on the fence? THIS COULD BE A COOL HEADBOARD>