Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your couch the pop of color in a living or family room with neutral walls. These navy couches add interest and luxury.
- color palette inspiration – neutrals with charcoal, navy, and pale pink
- I think I have had a love for Nautical for several years. I think I just love Navy! It looks great with yellow, red, coral, turquoise, white almost any color. Plus Nautical is so summery, fresh, and plain fabulous. Today I am sharing with you some favorite Nautical finds I have found via the web. …
- Color Series; Decorating with Indigo, navy, blue, denim, home decor | A Shade Of Teal
- Colors: copper, ivory, brownish-tan, silvery-blue, moss green, dark teal, and navy blue
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- Mini living room re-do! Classic black, white, and gold with pops of navy. Gallery wall & large velvet tufted ottoman add some cute finishes. So happy with all we did on a $500 budget. [Decor from Homesense, Urban Barn, and Target]
- Preciously Me blog : DIY mongolian stool. Maybe add little gold furniture feet to the bottom? Navy stool?
- Let Him Be Little Let Him Be Wild Let Him Be A Little Wild Wood Sign, Boys Nursery Decor, Nursery Wall Art, Baby Gift,Gray and Navy Nursery Decor
- navy + Orange
- Navy cabinets and curtains: http://www.stylemepretty.com/collection/2670/
- Navy is one of my utmost faves. Especially this charcoal tone. Matching with natural wood and plenty of texture make this blue hue warm.