Photo via: domainehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shelving made from wood beams and leather straps. Simple and chic! great re-use from old belts
- Best DIY Projects: DIY Dining Room Open Shelving by The Wood Grain Cottage
- DIY Dining Room Open Shelving by The Wood Grain Cottage
- Finally! DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. My kitchen open shelving project can proceed!
- Reclaimed beams and lumber set up in doorways like this and as shelving with vintage industrial mounts can get you some of that old wood richness, without commiting to that full blown barnwood wall.
- DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. Perfect for kitchen open shelving 🙂
- 62 CM UPCYCLED RUSTIC PALLET WOOD FLOATING SHELF SHELVING SCONCE in Home, Furniture & DIY, Furniture, Bookcases, Shelving & Storage | eBay
- Warm inviting bathroom- likes the colors and the natural elements- wood, slate
- Many hang paper map at the wall, I offer you a unique map of the world. Made from natural wood, tinted wood stain. Size is 84×38 cm These are hand-made
- Natural Wood Floating Vanity and matte black fixtures || Studio McGee
- Navy is one of my utmost faves. Especially this charcoal tone. Matching with natural wood and plenty of texture make this blue hue warm.
- Lots of people aspire to make their home decor modern, but if youre not careful, modern can become cold, stale and uninteresting. The cure for a mod overdose? Something natural. Like a touch of authentic, organic, real wood. Here are eight rooms to show you how its done.