Photo via: flyingfishchartersinc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Remodeling ideas for your home: Cabinet Makeover from builder cabinets to custom look
- There are a lot of really great advantages to working with a cabinet builder. One of the biggest is customization. In many ways, the sky is the limit. (Assuming you can afford it.) Id need a taller one tho
- AHA! This is the one! The way to arrange the newly built in fridge and cupboards that go flush to the corner. Only flip it to have the fridge on the right and we are set. Yay! The Shabby Nest: 31 Days of All Things Home: My New House Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration~
- Kitchen Reveal; SW Alabaster cabinets, BM Thundercloud gray island, faux marble countertop.
- Ana White | Drop Leaf Kitchen Island – DIY Projects
- Diy kitchen island made from pallet wood
- Take a IKEA kitchen island and attach an ironing board. Great space saving storage and the perfect spot to also fold laundry.
- Large Kitchen Island with Seating and Storage
- Kitchen Island With Seating | I love all the storage options in this kitchen including the abundance of drawers.
- Kitchen Island With Seating | I love all the storage options in this kitchen including an abundance of drawers.
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- DIY rustic kitchen island overhead lighting…yes. please.