Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- My latest cushion design completed this afternoon, Ill be writing the instructions over the next few days for my Etsy shop. www.lillyblossom.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/pages/LillyBlossom/198273526881067?ref=hl
- Ana White | Build a Simple Modern Outdoor Sectional Armless Section | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Painted floor tiles elevate this covered patio. Check out the stencil design and DIY details of this budget-friendly outdoor project.
- outdoor breakfast bar with giant window into the kitchen–for when I get my beach house.
- Using rope to tie grommet drapes to the rod creates a lengthened drape when they;re too short. I may do this with the outdoor drapes I bought that are too short for my back patio.
- would love to make this to store my veges and fruits in the kitchen, or even as an outdoor planter…looks easy enough to build.
- ABJ Glassworks: Mary Anne Moodie weaving, ABJ Glassworks moon phases
- In These Hills: Weaving the Landscape. The beginning of Mid-day Over the Meadow.
- Hello beauty! This fairytale custom wall hanging is leaving for its new home tomorrow. The buyer wanted gold and sequins in this piece, talk about kindred spirits! Love her idea. Get in touch to start planning your own whimsical weaving
- Create the bathroom remodel of your dreams with an inexpensive bathroom makeover! Easily completed in a weekend with these 4 DIY bathroom ideas on a budget!
- 1:12 scale modern model houses: 1:12 Scale Shipping Container House completed!