Photo via: walkerzanger.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of my favorite kitchen designs! Love the subway tile back splash and dark blue cabinets
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/256173445/stained-cedar-shutters-exterior-shutters
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Be in Love With Life Pallet Sign – Pallet signs are a favorite of mine. I used part of a favorite quote of mine for my latest sign. With a mix of brown and teal…
- This is one of my favorite bedrooms on the internet, I love yellow and grey together. Hopefully one day I can get around to decorating my bedroom like this! Posted by elizabethbrooke
- This was one of my favorite features we implemented on the reno during this episode of PropertyBrothers. Would you want a door like this in your home?
- Ananbô, India grisaille – Papier peint panoramique. Love this! Inspired by one of my favorite old scenic prints
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Its my visual life – Paulina Arcklin: DANIELLES AMAZING BATHROOM!