Photo via: mybest-friendsblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 39 Easiest Dollar Store Crafts Ever – DIY Dollar Store Bandana Pillows – Quick And Cheap Crafts To Make, Dollar Store Craft Ideas To Make And Sell, Cute Dollar Store Do It Yourself Projects, Cheap Craft Ideas, Dollar Sore Decor, Creative Dollar Store Crafts http://diyjoy.com/easy-dollar-store-crafts
- ‘Dollar Store Crafts’ has a tutorial on making this Pottery Barn inspired dollar store mirror… glue gun and dollar store mirrors, and some foam core board! Yes!
- Wall Art Made from Recycled Cutlery | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget | DIY Projects for the Home Dollar Store
- Keep drawers organized with super cheap bins from the dollar store!
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- ithinkincolors: “ Antique keyboards are my friends. (What to do when you find an irreparable old piano and you have an empty bathroom wall.) ”
- Dollar-Store Starburst Mirror: Youll be amazed that such a chic DIY decor piece can be made from dollar-store materials. And get this, its made of wooden skewers! Photo: Sarah Lipoff
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- Take the backs out of frames, add vinyl stickers. They have these at dollar tree. I gotta do this!!!
- For my Herbs! Thinking of looking for an old wooden ladder- and putting a face board in front of each step. Super cheap and easy hanging planter… LOVE this!
- I LOVE choosing paint colors – the fan decks, the paint store, the paint swatches. It can be a fun process but it can also be frustrating as well. I’ll be doing a house tour on the blog this year and I thought that a paint tour would be a fun way to kick… (read more…)
- This is how I organize my pantry. See how I store my bags of chips so that they are easily accessible and off my pantry shelves. Love it!