Photo via: livingwithlindsay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- This insanely simple rope swing will provide hours of fun. | 41 Cheap And Easy Backyard DIYs You Must Do This Summer
- If you have a mounted TV- you MUST do this!! No more excuses!! How-to: Mounting TV to wall with no cords showing
- All the best tips to quickly paint a room is found in this tutorial! A must read
- This display tower can the best piece of furniture resting in any of the corners of your room. The beautiful and delicate design of this display tower makes it a must have.Color: Wooden Material: Wood
- Spice Up Your Doors: great idea for sprucing up flat paneled doors. Attach trim and paint! Gotta give this a try.
- Feeling crafty? Check out these affordable and inspiring DIY home decor projects to try this weekend!
- DIY To Try: Macramé | theglitterguide.com @Chelsea Helwig teach me this summer??
- Great tutorial on how to make any surface look like wood. I might have to try this on our dresser instead of just painting it black!
- Ana Whites Ledges for gallery wall. She makes it look so easy. I might have to try this in Charlies room!
- Barrel Bed | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- We get acne at all ages! Try this DIY Cinnamon Honey Acne Mask – it works wonders! acnemask DIY beauty