Photo via: cafepress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- This will be so, so perfect for our Christmas party! Ill call it Poinsettia Punch!
- DIY Pallet Bookshelf Im pinning this to future babies and future home… I would want to paint this though and then hang it in my babies bedroom.. Maybe I can make this for the boys!
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- I want table(s) like this, long and comfy for pattern cutting and sewing. All white. Either the same shape or it can be straight along one of the walls or by the window. Gotta remember this project!
- This would be adorable for the kitchen light right above the island!! It would go great with that antique light I bought the other day!
- Let Him Be Little Let Him Be Wild Let Him Be A Little Wild Wood Sign, Boys Nursery Decor, Nursery Wall Art, Baby Gift,Gray and Navy Nursery Decor
- sweet abode: Ivys Nursery I love this! Could be retrofitted to make a baking center for class!
- Fantastic! Ive been wanting a snad box for Dom in the backyard and this would be perfect and inexpensive!
- Cool and Modern Decoration in Large Dining Room–just add some less modern touches and this would be perfect for my family gatherings