Photo via: onekindesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Think you don’t have space for a nightstand? The Squad added the RIBBA picture ledge next to Namate’s bed. Just enough space for a phone, glass, and maybe a book!
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- Do you want to know how to build a DIY outdoor fire pit plans to warm your autumn and make smores? Find 57 inspiring design ideas in this article.
- Here is a good idea for the individuals who are planning to set a stall in any park or any other recreational place, it is not difficult to create and it is perfect according to the demand of a bar plan with the fixed place to hang the glass.
- Outdoor parties – Love the use of these old crates stacked and mounted with caster wheels-stack dishes and glasses ETC. or even different heights next to each other with plants.
- The dark wood dining set and buffet are a sweet complement to pumpkin orange walls in this chic dining room. A gold sunburst mirror echoes the natural tones of the orange walls, while enhancing the overall color scheme. Clear, glass accessories are a neutral accompaniment to the room and avoid interrupting the vibrant wall color.
- Small outdoor spaces suffer the same fate as indoor rooms— where to put all the clutter? Outdoor furniture cushions, lamps, and pillows all need a place to live when youre not using them. The answer is one the most important rules of small spaces: furniture that serves two purposes at once.
- making an entrance: dark binding on the stair runner; dark armoire with glass doors enhances light reflectance. Dark paint in the room beyond invites you.
- Frames around a fire place
- Wheres the one place in your home you can always find some serenity? What a great natural stone look. stone relaxing