Photo via: hauspanther.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- cat climbing wall structure
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Cat flap door through tile wall.
- Does anyone else see the cat picture on the wall?
- Climbing walls and beanstalks arent synonymous with kids rooms, but that doesnt mean they dont exist. These geeky (and possibly very wealthy) parents decided to go all out for their children and created some of the most creative rooms to ever hit the internet.
- Climbing frame
- Refrigerator Magnet Tins Gives me an idea to mount on my walls and use for bayou planters. Instead of flowers, hang artificial moss, cat tail plants and dragonfly accent.
- concept / Add affordable accents to each room, like these whimsical DIY paper rosettes glued to a plain white lampshade.
- Awesome! Maybe not the sand idea, might get a little messy, but I like the concept of it!
- I stumbled upon a really cool indoor gardening concept the other day – string gardens. “Kokedama” is basically the Japanese art of enclosing a plants roots in a moss ball and suspending that plant – sort of a hanging bonsai concept.
- Wow! This house looks stunning! Check out that open concept kitchen ! This is definitely a dreamhome that anyone could live in. www.remodelworks.com
- This Cult Australian Fashion Labels New Byron Bay Concept Store Is a Boho Dream