Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The ideal solution for adding texturized style while blocking out most of the light in any room is the Premier Blackout Roman Shades from SelectBlinds.com.
- How to Make Your Own DIY Roman Shades
- How to Add Blackout Lining to Roman Shades | eHow
- roman shade tutorial, this looks easier than the one I used a couple of years back to make the shades for the sun room.
- Make your own Roman shades
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to … Read More →
- Smart! Use a bungee cord to instantly hang a second sheer curtain panel behind existing curtains instead of hanging a second pole. // No extra holes in the wall, measuring or drilling
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- how to make your own roman shade, a little time and effort = much more affordable than buying one!
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- DIY Wine Rack From Recycled Pallet This storage idea is perfect for wine lovers who dont leave their wine unconsumed for too long. BUT you can definitely make use of this pallet wine rack in slightly different ways! Know more about our ideas for this pallet wine rack and learn how to make one on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/11/02/wine-rack-from-a-recycled-pallet/