Photo via: gardeningchoice.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.
- Another DIY wine cork project (link doesnt show you how to do it, but you cut your corks in half, hot glue them together in a honeycomb shape, then hot glue a strip of fabric or burlap around the shape to secure)
- So asked for a leg drawing tutorial. SO here ya go girl! Have fun! Hope this helps other people too! Sorry for the kinda crummy quality I did it pretty quick and on my computer, which Im not that …
- Great mold for building a stone path or patio – Mold can be found for around $20 (different shapes) – Quikrete 60 lb. Concrete Mix $2.94 – Not bad for 89c a square foot – Can be colored…
- Using rope to tie grommet drapes to the rod creates a lengthened drape when they;re too short. I may do this with the outdoor drapes I bought that are too short for my back patio.
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- I like the idea of an outdoor chalkboard so kids can color without being out front of the driveway or blocking the patio when people are over. If I put it under the deck, it would even be protected from washing clean right away.
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Wasted space is a thing of the past! Stop wasting time digging out those pots and pans and get organized!
- 3,939 Likes, 38 Comments – One Kings Lane (@onekingslane) on Instagram: “Seeing double?? Digging the neutral tones of this cozy room – and the two perfectly placed floor…”