Photo via: inspirewetrust.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gallery Wall – no having to drill holes in the wall, easy to move frames around!! Home decor design
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- Original Mid Century Modern Bookcases: Green And Blue Wooden Wall Bookcase…
- Attach a curtain to the backside of the bookcase to let in light & cover for privacy when needed?
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality Frugal Living Ideas Frugal Living
- One of the coolest things Ive seen done with a picture in a frame. Evoke F.L. Wright by stacking one on the other in a dark corner. Bright nature photos, to make a view.
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- A dated master bathroom gets a light and bright makeover in tones of blue and gold. A DIY hanging storage ladder for over the toilet is just one of the updates. Click through to see all of the before and after photos!
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- Im so glad I read this! Such good reminders about how to decorate when you move into a new house. Id totally be guilty of making these mistakes.