Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Garden Mosaic Projects • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Mason Jar Herb Garden
- Magdalena, a handmade mosaic shown in polished Shell, Thassos, Dolomite and Afyon White | The Aurora Collection by Sara Baldwin for New Ravenna
- This combo of pebble and mosaic can make any pathway look beautiful. So if you have any empty spaces in your pathway then cover them up with these decorative items.
- Favorite Grays by Benjamin Moore. Revere Pewter, Chelsea Gray, Edgecomb Gray, Stonington Gray, Gray Owl, Classic Gray. Gray BenjaminMoore
- Nina Hendrick Design Cos New England Farmhouse Neutral Paint Color Scheme | A neutral and soothing color scheme for your entire home using a combination of natural colors.
- Beautiful stone path
- DIY To Try: Macramé | theglitterguide.com @Chelsea Helwig teach me this summer??
- Check out the New England style lighting from Hinkley Lighting.
- If youre looking for simple DIY greenhouse ideas or plans to build one in your garden, read this! PDFs and Videos are included for free.
- lee borthwick – mirrored found wood, wall hanging Could be interesting as garden art in a dark corner on the fence? THIS COULD BE A COOL HEADBOARD>