Photo via: hwtm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Little Tipsy: Polka Dot Fruit Stand – Ive made these before, but never thought to use as fruit stand – love the square-ish bowl on top DO THIS SAME IDEA BUT MORE MODERN COLOR SCHEME (WHITE OR STAINLESS STEEL?)
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to … Read More →
- Both sets of candle decor on the ground would be perfect next to entertainment stand.
- Use fresh or dried sumac fruits to make this refreshing sumac lemonade.
- DIY lemonade station – Make your own lemonade bar. Great for a summer celebration; kids birthday, baby shower, book club. Blueberry mint, key limeade, raspberry lemonade
- Whether its the center of your living room or tucked away in the den, a TV stand should suit your needs and blend into your homes decor. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- Take advantage of every inch of space in your miter saw stand! These simple shelves create so much storage!
- concession stand LOVE IT! keep the candy behind glass and lock and key to keep my kiddos away though! love the little chalkboard menu detail
- This would cost so much at the store, but its so easy to make! DIY your very own mid-century plant stand: www.ehow.com/…
- Concession stand, great add on for movie night! Add some shelves above for glasses and baskets for the snacks
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.