Photo via: fredgonsowskigardenhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Building Pebble Mosaic Stepping Stones. This guys blog is amazing!
- I LOVE choosing paint colors – the fan decks, the paint store, the paint swatches. It can be a fun process but it can also be frustrating as well. I’ll be doing a house tour on the blog this year and I thought that a paint tour would be a fun way to kick… (read more…)
- This week Laura Loves the West Elm Sheer Chevron Curtain, for a light and airy bedroom. These curtains beautifully compliment the Pretty Flower wallpaper and interiors collection. Read more about why I love them over on the interiors blog.
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- 10 DIY Pretty Plant Pots You Can Create This Weekend by Kimberly Hughes | The Oak Furniture Land Blog
- DIY Tutorial: tips + tricks on How-To Successfully Paint Wood Furniture. Follow along on this multi-post blog series of transforming a china cabinet. Easy-to-follow directions and all the steps fully explained!
- We love how the couple skipped floral arrangements on the tables and opted for leaves, instead. refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/industrial-san-francisco-weddingslide-19
- My Best Friends Blog: Antique Mirror Love this cheap DIY mirror made of dollar store frames.
- I am really excited to share some news with you all, and it has to do with this shoe cubby: My antique mail sorter turned shoe cubby was seen last year in my mudroom reveal and in my DIY chalkboard Calendar post. I receive more emails regarding this shoe cubby than any of my blog topics. Earlier this year, …
- Anyone have time for diy?? @clairein3ddd @theashleybus you guys would both be good at this and we need art on our walls!
- Preciously Me blog : DIY mongolian stool. Maybe add little gold furniture feet to the bottom? Navy stool?
- Think I need this color for my dining room. Love the brown furniture against the room color