Photo via: lomets.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- Mason Jar Herb Garden
- Urban Patio | Luxury Patio | Canopy | Modern Patio Furniture | Sustainable Living | Garden Patio | Grilling | Hosting
- Modern Copper decor trend: decor and shopping ideas | Maisons du Monde
- Amazing modern industrial apartment by Int 2 Architects // Increíble departamento vintage industrial moderno // Casa Haus
- Kyoto, Japan-based interior designer Hiromitsu Konishi created collapsible, portable tables using only paper. The ‘Kamijiya’ tables were created as display tables for Japanese traditional paper retailer Suzuki Shofudo.
- DIY hanging kokedama (Japanese Moss Balls) plant tutorial – YouTube
- Cat-Friendly House Design: Japanese housing builders have come up with designs with special features for cats.
- Masamune Japanese style custom entry table. Asian inspired custom table designed by Franklin Street Furniture.
- Another great Japanese noren, this one and ancient Linen with Indigo blue gradation.
- Japanese Maple stained glass entry – Theodore Ellison Designs. Door by the Craftsman Door Company http://www.craftsmandoorcompany.com