Photo via: peachskinsheets.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Good idea for window area and nighstand Deck out your bedroom in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, bedding, rugs + more.
- Always a great idea to choose a color pallete straight from nature! This inspiration comes from the colors of a goose. Beautiful! Master bedroom by WonderWoman26
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- store necklaces on old playing cards Pinned by Suzanna Kaye Home Organizer For more organizing tips, articles and ideas visit www.ASpaceThatWorks.com/blog or follow at www.facebook.com/SuzannaHomeOrganizer organize home
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- Mueble años 50, creado a partir de uno reciclado. Before + After | Midcentury Modern Style – by Nicole Phillips of Visual Heart
- Abri Mocha Rod Pocket Crushed Sheer Curtain Panel
- Spruce Up Your Bedroom With Pantone’s 2015 Color Palette via Brit + Co.
- 25 Bohemian Bedroom Decor Ideas — these modern boho bedrooms are filled with gorgeous tapestries, colorful + textured bedding, beautiful Morrocan rugs, and unique wall art ideas.
- DIY Painted Bottles- cute upcycle idea for this Starbucks latte bottles
- Expedit Queen Platform Bed | Creative Pieces Of Wood For A New Bedroom With A Storage by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/14-diy-platform-beds/
- 20+ More Girls Bedroom Decor Ideas | The Crafting Nook by Titicrafty