Photo via: target.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Herb Garden
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Nautical Mason Jars- Distressed Mason Jars-Nautical Baby Shower-Nautical Home Decor- White and Navy Blue Stripes Mason Jars-Nautical Wedding Decor DISTRESSED MASON JARS Handmade Nautical mason jars, beautiful home decor, wedding centerpieces, baby shower decorations. This set is beautiful addition to any nautical theme event, especially weddings, Wedding rehearsal dinners, baby shower or simply beautiful decor in your home. Mason jars are all hand painted, distressed, tied with twine aroun…
- Fabulous DIY Scented Mason Jar Oil Candles These oil candles are just brilliant! Not only do they create a lovely ambiance for your Christmas or romantic dinner, but they look fantastic, last longer than regular candles, are homemade, and will make your home smell absolutely delicious.
- Today is a good day for a good day This wood sign is perfect for any room in your home! Hand Painted and made in Harlem, GA. Font is available in brown (like pictured) or black. Please indicate in the note to seller your choice in font color. If your choice is not noted your order will be completed in brown. Size: 12 1/2 x 24 1/2 Production time: 2 Weeks from order date
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- If you’ve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making one yourself! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! – See more at: http://grillo-designs.com/build-a-bench-the-easy-way/sthash.AgJ11atM.dpuf
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Who doesn’t love a clean car? We spend more time in the summer keeping our cars clean than any other time of year. Make sure you’re keeping your car super clean with my professional cleaning tips. You’ll be most surprised by the first tip!
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design