Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fusion and originality Debra Cronin creates some fantastic environments by mixing different styles. Eclectic and personal is this interior, an extremely rustic home with surprising touches makes it all exciting and new
- Eclectic Bohemian Living Room Redo – Choosing the Perfect Leather Sofa from @raymourflanigan ad sponsored RFBloggers
- I love this, the unfinished wall, the painted floor, rustic, earthy, modern, fun, cozy, eclectic, perfect
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Housewife Eclectic: 3D Metallic Pumpkin Art. The darling diy fall decor is easy to make and looks fabulous hanging on your wall!: Housewife Eclectic: 3D Metallic Pumpkin Art. The darling diy fall decor is easy to make and looks fabulous hanging on your wall!
- Potafiori is a perfect example of the cool, unexpected layer that is slowly cloaking Milan with a number of hidden jewel destinations. Part flower shop, part cocktail bar and all day restaurant-cafe, the eclectic scene is governed over by Rosalba Picci…
- Make your living room a comfortable space where you love to gather together. Find sofas, cozy pillows & more picks for the living room! Sign up now at http://jossandmain.com.
- When style becomes a statement, why not make your statement with this Flare It Cross Plunging Sweater? It is undeniably comfortable, while the ribbed edges & front cross design give this sweatshirt a chic look.
- DIY idea: styrofoam ball + toothpicks + gold spray paint and glitter. Fun to scatter along a table for the centerpiece!
- This easy to build Farmhouse Table is the perfect addition to any dining or breakfast room. With its industrial touches and farmhouse style you will love serving meals at this table!
- Antique Singer Sewing Machine turned into the Vanity Dressing Table. Hand painted Annie Sloan mix of Old White and Cream colours
- This pastel blue toaster and cream kettle are the perfect way to brighten up your kitchen shelves. And they make great tea and toast too!