Photo via: blog.paleohacks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Farmers Market Produce Rack for a fun way to store kitchen fruits and veggies!
- Theres no need to buy expensive candles when you can simply make your own with real slices of Florida Oranges! Follow these easy steps and youll soon have a citronella candle for your home thats even fresher than a store-bought one, for almost zero cost!
- For the centerpiece, flowers and greenery plucked from the property were mixed with blooms from a market in Nice.
- would love to make this to store my veges and fruits in the kitchen, or even as an outdoor planter…looks easy enough to build.
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- This is our T&G Knotty Pine. Many love knotty pine for interior use because of how it lightens up rooms. The white color mixed with the dark knots make for a very rustic feel.
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Insanely Clever Make Over Ideas For Your New Home | Just Imagine – Daily Dose of Creativity
- Revamp your staircase! Getting rid of old carpet and painting your stairs will make a huge difference. Find the tutorial on In Our Spare Time.
- How to Make Your Home Look More Expensive on a Dime. It doesnt take a lot of money to bring some elegance to your home. See how creative you can be with these tips via www.artsandclassy.com
- Its always a shame when you have worked so hard to plant different vegetables or flowers, but then you cant remember what each one is. Now you can use picture frames and make your own garden markers to keep you organized. Check out the full directions at thesoutherncouture.com.