Photo via: blog.paleohacks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love This Three Tiered Stand! – A stylish and convenient way to have fresh herbs, fruits and veggies all in one place!
- DIY Farmers Market Produce Rack for a fun way to store kitchen fruits and veggies!
- Theres no need to buy expensive candles when you can simply make your own with real slices of Florida Oranges! Follow these easy steps and youll soon have a citronella candle for your home thats even fresher than a store-bought one, for almost zero cost!
- For the centerpiece, flowers and greenery plucked from the property were mixed with blooms from a market in Nice.
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- Though I am not a good cook, I love cooking in my spare time for trying some delicious recipes. So I always make my kitchen tidy and easy to deal with. Today I will share some DIY ideas with you to make a better kitchen. It’s important to keep your kitchen sink clean all the …
- would love to make this to store my veges and fruits in the kitchen, or even as an outdoor planter…looks easy enough to build.
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- This is our T&G Knotty Pine. Many love knotty pine for interior use because of how it lightens up rooms. The white color mixed with the dark knots make for a very rustic feel.
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Insanely Clever Make Over Ideas For Your New Home | Just Imagine – Daily Dose of Creativity