Photo via: decoratw.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No more lost storage space under your vanity sink with this two-tiered pull-out tray!
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Decoras Daladier cabinets are perfect for creating the ultimate utility room, complete with space-saving design guaranteed to keep any laundry room clean and tidy. See our feature in @bhg Storage. Used with Permission. @2015 Meredith Corporation.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Here’s a stylish way to add storage space to a bathroom vanity. This…
- LOVE this mirrored barn door for a master bedroom!
- Love this modern neutral bedroom with hand-stiched and embroidered throw blanket and pillows, a modern table lamp with a pink quartz base, and a mirrored nightstand for a touch of glam!
- Personalised rustic wooden apple crate tray. Ideal for serving breakfast in bed or afternoon teas and personalised with the wording and font of your choice. Also great for displaying cakes, pastries and pies in rustic bakeries, food and drink fairs and fetes.
- Baskets Add Practical, Attractive Storage
- Cement sink in a white bathroom. Love the mirror and the metal tray attached to it. Possibilities of display!!!
- I want those lights for my vanity !
- I need to replicate this for my bathrooms. — A shade to cover your old-fashioned vanity lights.