Photo via: yellowpearphotography.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Waterproof Vinyl Plank Flooring Review | … Elite Waterproof Vinyl Plank Gunsmoke Walnut | Floors To Your Home
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- This combo of pebble and mosaic can make any pathway look beautiful. So if you have any empty spaces in your pathway then cover them up with these decorative items.
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- Flooring is one of the things that has the biggest impact on the look of a room — but beautiful floors can also be really expensive. But the good news is that, if you dont mind putting in the extra elbow grease, there are plenty of ways you can make your own.
- White walnut bedroom scheme || The hardwood here is such a huge part of the ambiance. We love that the homeowners loved it so much they couldnt just keep it on the floor!
- Knotty Pine Barn Door……Dark walnut stain.
- DIY Wine Rack From Recycled Pallet This storage idea is perfect for wine lovers who dont leave their wine unconsumed for too long. BUT you can definitely make use of this pallet wine rack in slightly different ways! Know more about our ideas for this pallet wine rack and learn how to make one on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/11/02/wine-rack-from-a-recycled-pallet/
- How cool if we could get a canopy and fix the deck up so we could do something like this! Have a dining area and lounge area !!
- Ive had the black/white combo for 5 years and Im so sick of it, but I like the idea of having two patterns and putting some of each on each bed!
- This is an old pine hutch that once had a mirror. We painted it in a driftwood style by dry brushing taupe and white over gray.
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.