Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chanel No. 5 Vase/candle holder. Love the pink candles and the pearls but also very nice as a vase with flowers. Cute for a French themed party. My first DIY!!
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Lifted bed! Pipers dream room 🙂 She said she would be in Heaven, LOL!
- Cute DIY Bedroom Decorating Ideas | Decozilla love the curtain idea around bed for girls room
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.
- There are a lot of really great advantages to working with a cabinet builder. One of the biggest is customization. In many ways, the sky is the limit. (Assuming you can afford it.) Id need a taller one tho
- This is just a $7 ikea bed side table, painted with push pins and a mirror. SO CUTE!
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Make a platform bed.
- Burlap in frames with clips make easy to change out photos. Very cute! – sublime decor
- White vinyl fence with a small raised border. Very cute and clean.
- candles on mantle