Photo via: minosadesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kitchen cabinets conceals small appliances including a microwave on shelf over a KitchenAid Mixer hidden behind double doors.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- Entryway Storage chest hidden – woodworking plans
- White Kitchen – Kitchen Design Pictures | Pictures Of Kitchens | Kitchen Cabinet Ideas | Cabinetry Gallery
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- The stair landing really IS a smart place for hidden storage.
- These stairs by the front door have storage underneath them, perfect for keeping shoes hidden away.
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- Love the media room design but not too whooped over the fact its right across from the kitchen.
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Potafiori is a perfect example of the cool, unexpected layer that is slowly cloaking Milan with a number of hidden jewel destinations. Part flower shop, part cocktail bar and all day restaurant-cafe, the eclectic scene is governed over by Rosalba Picci…