Photo via: whitefauxtaxidermy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- miniature christmas tree ornaments from string
- Blush, grey and white bedroom with faux sheepskin, rattan rocker chair, gold accents and upholstered bed from Loaf. Image by Little Beanies
- Mini living room re-do! Classic black, white, and gold with pops of navy. Gallery wall & large velvet tufted ottoman add some cute finishes. So happy with all we did on a $500 budget. [Decor from Homesense, Urban Barn, and Target]
- black white gold
- White and gold kitchen features white cabinets adorned with long gold pulls paired with Silestone countertops and backsplash that resemble white marble.
- A bold wallpaper in a bathroom, especially in a powder room, is a great statement piece in a home. Choosing a wallpaper with a white base and design in back is the perfect way to get a black and white look. Bonus: gold accents.
- I could $ store and thrift shop frames in different styles and glitter blast in gold silver and white for the pictures/fun facts
- How to create a white and gold desk for under $200 from Ikea in five simple, easy-to-understand steps. The best Ikea hack ever!
- This is so soft and subtle, with its white, cream, and pink feathers. It features pink string and gold, silver and copper accents. It has crystal
- white and bright bathroom with gold accents
- This feminine office decor is right up our alley. Get the look with a white and gold chair and a pink fur pillow.