Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Your Home Look More Expensive on a Dime. It doesnt take a lot of money to bring some elegance to your home. See how creative you can be with these tips via www.artsandclassy.com
- Cover in expensive roller blinds with wallpaper for a custom look. Free video tutorial.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Flooring is one of the things that has the biggest impact on the look of a room — but beautiful floors can also be really expensive. But the good news is that, if you dont mind putting in the extra elbow grease, there are plenty of ways you can make your own.
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- Attics: They’re not just for crazy uncles anymore. In fact, interior designer Veneta Nikolova and architect Dimitar Karanikolov have exploded the notion of what an attic apartment can be with this smartly sumptuous loft in Sofia, Bulgaria. The two-year Loft 9b project yielded amazingly clever results. For starters, there’s a large dark cube that conceals the bathroom that sits on top of the building’s elevator shaft. The cube’s walls are just 16mm thin, with custom made concrete panels on the inside.
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- WALL ART :: DIY Wallpaper Panels :: These panels become art w/ a bit of molding framing them. If you cant afford to buy enough of a fabulous designer print to do a whole room, try this! | apartmenttherapy wallpaper wallart
- Love these strawberry milkshake hues! This faux marble wallpaper design combines beautiful pastel pink hues with the complex and mesmerising texture of marble. Its a versatile design that would look beautiful in living room and bedroom spaces.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Stumped on how transition between your baseboards and door trim? Add a plinth block! This simple architectural detail is easy to install and will totally change the look of your doors. – thehandymansdaughter.com