Photo via: idlights.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- River Rock Garden Markers by West Valley Moms Blog and other super cute DIY garden ideas
- CAMPING IDEA: Every time you go, find a rock and write a memory from that trip. LOVE this! | campinglivezcampinglivez
- awesome Jupon en tulle : Elfenbein Tüll Rock hellen Elfenbein Tüll Rock von shopVmarie…
- The deep turquoise paint on the walls is a perfect match to the ocean. For a touch of island texture, teak cabinets topped with 3-inch-thick countertops are made from crushed local volcanic rock. The striped Roman shade adds just the right amount of French Country flair. Coastalliving.com
- These adorable canvas prints from HomeGoods pair perfectly with this gallery wall. Theres so many cute ones to choose from its hard to get just one! (Sponsored pin)
- “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out three easy steps for how to create one on our blog! Click…”
- Hard to choose a favourite when you love them all! Which one is your fav? Comment below
- Constructing a reading nook doesn’t have to be hard. Give these 4 DIY reading nook projects a try!
- 22 Hard To Kill Houseplants. (Oh good, Ive only killed two of these types.)
- Wow! Hard to believe this was handmade.