Photo via: blueistyleblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- DIY Lighting Ideas for Teen and Kids Rooms -Ping Pong Ball Lights – Fun DIY Lights like Lamps, Pendants, Chandeliers and Hanging Fixtures for the Bedroom plus cool ideas With String Lights. Perfect for Girls and Boys Rooms, Teenagers and Dorm Room Decor
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- Area rugs can help define your space and solidify your overall theme. Create a focal point in a room with a bold and printed style, or find the perfect complement to your existing style with simply chic options. Get access to exclusive deals at up to 70% OFF and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49 at Wayfair! Sign up and shop now!
- This is a pattern for vintage macrame hanging shelving. You can use the instructions to create your the pattern as it is written or if you are more
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Farmhouse style is so cozy, perfect for families as it creates a wonderful atmosphere. Here are 27 beautiful farmhouse living room ideas to decorate your home.
- We love the idea of adding this DIY Modern Gold Wall Hanging to any room of your home! This boho decor project would looking stunning hung above your bed, office desk, or in your living room for a splash of quirky style.
- Here is a good idea for the individuals who are planning to set a stall in any park or any other recreational place, it is not difficult to create and it is perfect according to the demand of a bar plan with the fixed place to hang the glass.
- Teen Boys Room – lower wall is Annie Sloan Old White, top of wall is Martha Stewart Seal, lights are Restoration Hardware with the cord running behind the curtain panel, wire basket on nightstand to store sports equipment, brown leather upholstered head & foot board, bamboo blinds, curtains made from drop cloths, wire pipe painted black for curtain rod
- This pastel blue toaster and cream kettle are the perfect way to brighten up your kitchen shelves. And they make great tea and toast too!
- This months Laura Loves is the Flores Throw from The White Company. Beautifully paired with the Geo Wallpaper, find out how to create a stylish Scandinavian look for a Bedroom or Living Room you are planning to decorate.