Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- I wish I had thought of this. It would have saved me a lot of time patching holes.
- I would love to make something like this for you. Contact me on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/2Crafty4MySkirt and I will give you a quote. Also browse all of the custom home decor items I have made for others!
- Simple and convenient, this catch-all docking station not only holds your phone but also your watch, wallet, keys, glasses and all everyday small items. Made of two pieces of wood that interlock together like a Jigsaw, the docking station is easy to assemble and disassemble for when you need to take it on the go.
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.
- 568931365400173158 Wrong color appliance? Hopelessly ugly but working fridge? Pretty it up with EZ Faux Decor: peel and stick faux stainless steel, chalkboard sheets and even granite counter paper and it looks like you really shelled out for upgraded appliances and high end countertops. This is not shelf paper, but it is temporary. Requires precision placement and a heat gun or hairdryer. A Godsend for renters! I can get rid of the 1950 formica for a fraction in my apartment.
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- I LOVE choosing paint colors – the fan decks, the paint store, the paint swatches. It can be a fun process but it can also be frustrating as well. I’ll be doing a house tour on the blog this year and I thought that a paint tour would be a fun way to kick… (read more…)
- How to cover a lampshade with fabric and trim, including lots of photos. This is a great tutorial, and a project I would love to try sometime. I may have even pinned it already. 🙂
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- This is so much easier than I thought! Just a few easy steps to mixing patterns. Its going to help so much when it comes to adding interest to my home decor. | How to Mix Patterns Like a Pro