Photo via: sew4home.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hang pictures – use blue tape for measuring hole distance, then put tape on wall. PERFECT!! – Click image to find more hot Pinterest pins
- Any slide for adults in a house is a great idea, but this one contains a water slide. Excellent choice of transportation and you can even get a shower on the way out of bed going down to get breakfast!
- Basement – This is a perfect idea to turn our storage room in the basement into a place to get creative and sew in…I need to use that new sewing machine we received at our wedding ; )
- .I love the idea of the laundry baskets! One for each person in the house. I wonder if 5 would fit!
- We challenged professional stylists to create a homeware item or refresh part of a house for $50 – here are their bargain creations.
- DIY Smart And Small Bathroom Storage-Well this is another good idea for my small bathroom. Trying to decide. On a budget too. Going to show my husband this and some other ideas.
- You are KIDDING me!! Easy wainscotting idea: buy frames from Michaels, glue to wall and paint over entire lower half. Got this tip from a savvy home improvement person.
- This adorable hippo family is now available as a pattern for you to enjoy. It includes the instructions for 3 sizes, the largest measuring approx 13cm in length.
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- DIY Rustic Rug Of Jute Or Sisal Rope. Hot glue the coils. Sew in key spots for durability. Make the smaller pieces first and then attach them together to get a larger rug.
- How To Build Faux Beams – excellent tutorial shows how to build these beams using stock lumber.
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!