Photo via: blog.diggerslist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to cover a lampshade with fabric and trim, including lots of photos. This is a great tutorial, and a project I would love to try sometime. I may have even pinned it already. 🙂
- Now lets look at a few pallet projects you or your friends may want to try.
- wall decoration that you may want to try (22)
- Using rope to tie grommet drapes to the rod creates a lengthened drape when they;re too short. I may do this with the outdoor drapes I bought that are too short for my back patio.
- DIY Window treatment – so cool, this may be a new project for me. 🙂
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- Tips on painting a cloth lamp shade. This may come in handy one day.
- How to paint a sink I may need this one day if we buy an outdated home that needs updating.
- I love appliance decals… I have one on my fridge now I think I may have to do something like this to my washer an dryer.
- This May (2016) I’m excited to feature Guest Blogger Lucy Curtis, from The Colour Club. I recently connected with Lucy, as I was intrigued by her business, Interiors Colour Psychology! I have learnt how colour plays a huge part in our everyday lives. Surprisingly it’s something we can get wrong when it comes to decorating.
- FILL STICK A rub-on putty and wax stick that fixes and eliminates scars, scratches, gouges, and abrasions on furniture, picture frames, abrasions on furniture, picture frames, leather, plastics and paneling. Accepts any type of top coat. Note: Colors are approximate representations of actual colors using modern process techniques. Variations may occur. (Click the link to access colors, training videos and step-by-step instructions for this product!)
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30…