Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- While a closet would never stay this neat (!) its a great idea to include lots of shelving for folded sweaters, boxes of purses and shoes, and of course, a bench to sit on.
- Best Organizing Ideas for the New Year – DIY Cleaning Closet Organization – Resolutions for Getting Organized – DIY Organizing Projects for Home, Bedroom, Closet, Bath and Kitchen – Easy Ways to Organize Shoes, Clutter, Desk and Closets – DIY Projects and Crafts for Women and Men | Organization Ideas For The Home | http://diyjoy.com/best-organizing-ideas
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier.
- Master Bedroom Closet – top shelf/ bar would have to be lower for my shortness!
- LOVE this mirrored barn door for a master bedroom!
- For the master bedroom with anniversary date. Love this!
- I absolutely love this idea, curtains for a closet door, way cuter
- Keep your shoes on point with adjustable shelving like Organized Living freedomRail. Move the shelves as the seasons change to accommodate different shoes like riding boots and flats and always be one step ahead. Visit Organized Living today for more helpful tips.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Master bedroom idea – cream, gold, silver color scheme with pink accent
- Master bedroom color/decor idea. Furniture, lighting and set up are very similar to ours. :: See this Instagram photo by @kristieh14
- Always a great idea to choose a color pallete straight from nature! This inspiration comes from the colors of a goose. Beautiful! Master bedroom by WonderWoman26