Photo via: stencilslab.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wall painting stencils: Fabulous wall stencils, stencil designs, stencils for walls. Cutting Edge Stencils.
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- Moroccan Stencil Scallops Stencil for Wall, Furniture, Fabric Decor and More. $26.00, via Etsy.
- A few tips for you on how to make a DIY Hello Door Mat – – DIY Hello Door Mat STENCIL … MichaelsMakers Sugarbee Crafts
- Decorative Floral Stencil For Walls – Spring Wall Stencil – Reusable Wall Stencil – Seamless Wall Stencil
- Painted cement floor using a stencil to create a cement tile look.
- I would have to decorate it. Stencil the top, put baskets in the bottoms, put some kind of trim along the top (maybe light it UP?! ✌️) and paint the metal bits gold first!
- Painted floor tiles elevate this covered patio. Check out the stencil design and DIY details of this budget-friendly outdoor project.
- DIY Tutorial with FREE Stencil Download- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tiles By Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- DIY Tutorial and Free Stencil Download- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tile by Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- Roses Allover wall stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils looks like floral wallpaper. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/roses-stencil-pattern-rose-design.html
- How to stencil DIY gold stenciled piece of wall art using a lace-inspired stencil, the Charlotte Allover. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/charlotte-allover-stencil-pattern.html