Photo via: alternative-windows.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pallet – good tutorial for making pallet signs Signshttp://saltandpeppermoms.blogspot.com/2013/05/pallet-signs.html
- No-sew faux roman shade. This is a simple and clever method. Perfect for our rental because it requires no drilling or making holes on the wall.
- How to paint your cabinets like a cabinet maker would – with lacquer paint. This is a really good tutorial to get it done right. | Allthingsthrifty.com
- Unfinished Basement Ideas For Making the Space Look and Feel Good || Tips for what to use the space for (laundry room, living space), decorating on a budget, styling the ceiling, and what to do with the walls.
- roman shade tutorial, this looks easier than the one I used a couple of years back to make the shades for the sun room.
- Warm up to our cozy winter bedroom, perfect for those days when you just want to nest. Snuggle into the velvet cushions and dive into a good book with the help of a brass task light on your beside table. Discover endless possibilities for bedroom styling in-store today.
- Im so glad I read this! Such good reminders about how to decorate when you move into a new house. Id totally be guilty of making these mistakes.
- Great Tutorial for making Pallet Wood Floating Shelves
- If you’ve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making one yourself! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! – See more at: http://grillo-designs.com/build-a-bench-the-easy-way/sthash.AgJ11atM.dpuf
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- DIY No Sew Bench Cushion — Heres one option using plywood, which requires a staple gun…. still a good tutorial
- Really good tutorial — How To Paint Furniture | Old World Chippy Distressed Paint Finish | Ana White – Homemaker