Photo via: anikasdiylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOUR OWN CONCRETE COUNTERS WITH THIS EASY TO FOLLOW TUTORIAL!! – PART 2: FORM BUILDING
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Make your own DIY Custom Wood Kitchen Utensil Drawer Organizer! Super easy and so cheap. You can do this for less than $10!
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- Loving this DIY Square Coffee Table! Looks easy!! But want to make it into an ottoman for the boys
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make.
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- How to build a DIY outdoor storage ottoman and cocktail table – free building plans by Jen Woodhouse!
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make. Other really great ideas!
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!