Photo via: jenniferrizzo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sprinkles and candy melts to make cactus cake toppers
- Painted rock cactus craft idea. Great DIY for kids but we think they make neat place settings too. | Salt and Pepper Moms
- When setting up your dorm bedroom, it’s all about comfort. You need to catch those zzzs right? Here are a few must-haves for a cozy bed: Bedrest pillows, foam mattress toppers, body pillows, mattress pads and extra-long twin bedding.
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Create fun patterns with painters tape to make any room more dynamic. Be sure to wait for the paint to dry completely before carefully peeling off the tape. Then enjoy your beautiful new design!
- DIY Crafts: How to Make a Stamped Muslin Bag – Perfect for Gift Cards and Party Favors – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- Easy DIY home decor project anybody can make. Decorating your home was never so easy and fun.
- Make a DIY planter shelf from the well known FROSTA stool. If you enjoy finding fun ways to display your plants, youll love this IKEA FROSTA hack!
- Use a Lego character to keep you cables tidy, the hands make perfect grips for cables. Be tidy and fun all at once! lifehacks
- Make your own glowing bounce balls; these are so fun for kids to make and play with!
- Wrap fabric around those cheap frames to make them cute and fun.. actually a neat idea. 🙂
- Change the look of an old pillow, give new life to a faded awning, or make a dull rug a fun new hue – the possibilities are endless for you to Spray it New! Simply Spray works great both inside and ou