Photo via: completely-coastal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Read on to find 8 easy steps to make the perfect geometric paper wall art piece! The only necessary item you need is JAM Paper®! READ ON
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- bulky molding without the cost: take your most affordable crown molding and put that on your wall; then add trim molding a few inches below your crown molding; caulk the seams, sand and paint all trim the same color
- Housewife Eclectic: 3D Metallic Pumpkin Art. The darling diy fall decor is easy to make and looks fabulous hanging on your wall!: Housewife Eclectic: 3D Metallic Pumpkin Art. The darling diy fall decor is easy to make and looks fabulous hanging on your wall!
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- lee borthwick – mirrored found wood, wall hanging Could be interesting as garden art in a dark corner on the fence? THIS COULD BE A COOL HEADBOARD>
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- shoe boxes make Great Wall art
- DIY Wall Art Ideas you can actually make yourself!
- How to make, mount and frame oversized scrabble tiles to form wall art. Such a cute idea since you could spell out anything!