Photo via: sbh-products.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Internal doors made from oak with glass paneling throughout; providing a simple yet elegant transition from living room to dining room.
- Make a statement wall with paint pens – Southwest Trend – pattern
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- Barn doors to the master bath create a stunning and dramatic look
- Dinosaur Bookends with Hot Glue! Upcycle old plastic kid toys and some pieces of wood…as well as hot glue and spray paint to make statement bookends!
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- When style becomes a statement, why not make your statement with this Flare It Cross Plunging Sweater? It is undeniably comfortable, while the ribbed edges & front cross design give this sweatshirt a chic look.
- Faye from Farm Life Best Life turned her old barn door into a stunning, rustic shelf with Chocolate Tart, Vanilla Frosting, and Crackle Medium!!
- Oak Veneered Internal Doors | Premium Doors | Doors | Magnet Trade
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- DIY Hallway Sign: Add a statement to your home decor with this easy DIY project!