Photo via: cutcraftcreate.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- a cool way to make a tiny library of your own. take one small closet, put in shelves and cut out part of the door and put in glass. taa-dah!YES!
- The maruaders map closet is very cool and I would love to have my very own but I dont think it would match my room. I do think the person that painted this on their closet doors are very talented.
- A cute project to do, take a walk and find the wood first and then make it in to a rack!
- Its always a shame when you have worked so hard to plant different vegetables or flowers, but then you cant remember what each one is. Now you can use picture frames and make your own garden markers to keep you organized. Check out the full directions at thesoutherncouture.com.
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- Another DIY wine cork project (link doesnt show you how to do it, but you cut your corks in half, hot glue them together in a honeycomb shape, then hot glue a strip of fabric or burlap around the shape to secure)
- This is such a cute wedding gift for adventurous couples! — Adventure Together Print 4 Personalized Map Mountain Print by AGierDesign —
- Glue a painting onto pallets, then cut the pieces apart and hang it up. The lamp might be a bit hard to add, though… 😉
- Amazing idea!!!! Take a canvas, and cover it with stickers/decals (or cut your own) and spray paint the canvas. Remove all the stickers, and hang lights behind it for super cool decoration.
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Rather than using a cardboard salt container, fill a Mason jar with salt instead. Cut off the lid of the original salt container, then screw it on top of your jar for easy dispensing.