Photo via: mybigfatgypsybedding.imgfave.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- The Magnolia Home Paint collection from designer Joanna Gaines and KILZ is full of so many classic paint colors, you’ll have a hard time choosing just one! Mix timeless neutral colors like One Horn White and Carter Crème with brighter colors like Vine Ripened Tomato and Olive Grove. Explore the collection of 150 unique shades to create the perfect color palette for your home.
- LUCY WILLIAMS INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG: BEFORE AND AFTER: MAGNOLIA KITCHEN FACELIFT. Exactly what I need. Love it all!
- Hanging Printable DIY – Magnolia Market
- Heart pancakes you can make by pouring batter into plastic bag and squeezing out the desired design! Very romantic. LOVE
- A Sleep-Friendly Oasis in the Heart of San Francisco’s Mission District | Rue
- Who says your wedding cant be bold! Lets combine a really bold and romantic red color with a dark gray! A great way to add color but still have a sophisticated and mature feel. The richer the red, the better! Enjoy.
- Best 18th Birthday Present. Cute idea. If the provider is still around by then.
- While many home decor enthusiasts know all about stylish bar carts, the glory of a personal coffee station is still widely unknown
- Painted dresser. I have that dresser ( that I grew up with) but the wood is still beautiful so will not paint for a while!
- So that the drawers of a dresser can still store stuff but leaving room for the plumbing!
- The Design Confidential Freshly Cut Floral Still Life // How to Avoid Having Faux Become Phony MichaelsMakers