Photo via: lucywilliamsinteriordesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brick fireplace makeover before and after pics. The gray paint we used on this worked SO GOOD, once we figured out the best way to put it on. We love the sherwin Williams gray paint color too.
- This Is EXACTLY What I Need In Our Soon To Be Master =) Only I Would Make Shelving Go All The Way Down && Have Shoe Racks Across The Flooring!!!
- I think the most common question I am asked on the blog and social media is what paint color I used in any given space. Actually, it’s the most common question I am asked in person, too (regarding interior design, that is). Paint colors can be hard, and they obviously set the tone for the …
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- How Doing This One Thing Will Make You Love Your Room. Sometimes it’s easy to just start buying things off the internet to fill that void in your room. That way you’ll be fooled into thinking that if you just get this one last thing that it will magically make you love your room. Click through to see what matters most in home decor or interior design when it comes to decorating your room.
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- Backsplash, Cans, Dishes, HomeDécor, Kitchen, KitchenIsland, Kitchenware, Upcycled Thinking of giving your kitchen a facelift? Known for being one of the most commonly used rooms in the home, the kitchen can frequently need to be spruced up or improved on. Rather than spending an arm and a leg on new furniture and aesthetic
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Before and After: Teeny Tiny kitchen Cheap Makeover. What an amazing improvement.
- design indulgence: PROJECT BOULDER BEFORE AND AFTER
- Over on the lifestyle blog its all about sleep. Guest blogger Rachel McGuinness from Wake Up With Zest, talks to us about the importance of sleep. And how to make sure you dont have lack of it, with her top tips and helpful advice.
- Pattern is returning to interior design! Learn how to use it. blog post by karensavagedesign.com