Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- Gorgeous gray and white transitional kitchen with rustic accents features wood and fabric saddle stools placed in front of a gray center island finished with a white and gray granite countertop fitted with a prep sink illuminated by white carriage lanterns hung from a ceiling accented with exposed wood beams.
- Metal Vintage File Cabinet in White with Chalk by noteworthyhome
- A lovely dresser finished in Old White Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | By Dust and All Vintage https://www.facebook.com/DustAndAll?fref=photo
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Vintage Farm House Kitchen and Dining Room + White + Beach Bungalow + Cottage +
- rustic shelves with white towels, white flower pot, mason jars of cotton balls…
- This is our T&G Knotty Pine. Many love knotty pine for interior use because of how it lightens up rooms. The white color mixed with the dark knots make for a very rustic feel.
- Foyer with V-groove wall paneling, black metal doors, sisal runner and vintage reclaimed wood benches. Interior design by Chango & Co.
- James+James 8 Foot Baluster Table with a traditional, Vintage Kona Stained top and Ivory painted base. Pictured with matching Dianne Bench.
- Kitchen sideboard in cottage style farmhouse with open shelving created from stock shelves from Michaels
- Baskets Add Practical, Attractive Storage