Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to … Read More →
- Love growing plants indoors? Some of the best indoor vines and climbers that are easy to grow listed here. Must check out!
- Creative Indoor Vertical Wall Gardens • Lots of Great Ideas and Tutorials! Including, this idea of small tin buckets attached to repurposed wood. Love this look!
- Trees with twinkle lights really add to the cozy, festive atmosphere of a neighborhood, and now you can bring a bit of that magic indoors! Make your own lovely twinkling branches room divider with …
- How to Garden Without a Garden — Best Indoor Plants – thegoodstuff
- I stumbled upon a really cool indoor gardening concept the other day – string gardens. “Kokedama” is basically the Japanese art of enclosing a plants roots in a moss ball and suspending that plant – sort of a hanging bonsai concept.
- 15 Indoor Garden Ideas for Wannabe Gardeners in Small Spaces
- Your backyard might be out of commission until next spring, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some fresh greenery during these colder months. Breathe some life into your space with lush indoor plant ideas.
- Tips on keeping indoor plants alive
- DIY Kid’s Play Tents Indoor & Outdoor – Addicted 2 Savings 4 U
- Guide to the easiest indoor plants
- ! Call today or stop by for a tour of our facility! Indoor Units Available! Ideal for Outdoor gear, Furniture, Antiques, Collectibles, etc. 505-275-2825