Photo via: wisteria.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A lovely dresser finished in Old White Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | By Dust and All Vintage https://www.facebook.com/DustAndAll?fref=photo
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Love this! Perfect place to use the dresser I just saw and wanted from the thrift store
- Trieta Corner Shelf by Marc Kandalaft 18 lovely, creative and unique shelves to decorate your walls from the blog of Francesco Mugnai, Your Source of Inspiration.
- Bench made from dresser.
- from dresser to TV stand…LOVE this idea and then you could put movies in the other drawers – black with crystal knobs would be beautiful
- Early 20th Century Queen Anne Style English Pine Welsh Dresser Base | From a unique collection of antique and modern sideboards at https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/storage-case-pieces/sideboards/
- DIY rabbit hutch repurposed from a dresser!
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Love the name sign, the layout, the blessing dress hung up and the dresser/ changing table. Just needs to be in grey yellow.
- Trash to Treasure – Drawer-less dresser turned fabric storage or towel storage for a bathroom- love it!
- Lovely table