Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this! It has a very cozy vibe too it -lee lee
- Cute decor! Love that Chanel pillow! I also love the vibe that this room gives off!
- Pocket offices such as this one are extremely popular with homebuyers. This storage and display space uses a previously unused area under the stairs. The project fits beautifully into this home because its style and materials echo cabinets, trim, paint colors and clean lines found throughout the house.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- I love this counter. Its a mix of cement, sand, pebbles and glass, all poured into a custom made mold. Very cool.
- This makes me wonder if maintaining some of the wall makes sense. What will the sight lines be?
- DONT GORGET TO VOTE FOR ME IN THE WOOD SECTION!!collect a pallet with small pieces of wood and with straight legs for the tabel.Tools/Material i need…
- Always a great idea to choose a color pallete straight from nature! This inspiration comes from the colors of a goose. Beautiful! Master bedroom by WonderWoman26
- I want table(s) like this, long and comfy for pattern cutting and sewing. All white. Either the same shape or it can be straight along one of the walls or by the window. Gotta remember this project!
- Colorful tree home vibe with hanging daybed
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.