Photo via: craftaholicsanonymous.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Hello beauty! This fairytale custom wall hanging is leaving for its new home tomorrow. The buyer wanted gold and sequins in this piece, talk about kindred spirits! Love her idea. Get in touch to start planning your own whimsical weaving
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- Its so hard for me to keep the laundry room clean and organized. Maybe a small space is the best option.
- Make a bouquet of painted twigs for an easy way to add color to your home. This is a great kids craft too!
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- Chair Re-Upholstery Tutorial (I dont love her fabric, but this is EXACTLY the way Id do a chair)
- Use a Flag pole as a room divider. In this case 2 window treatments are hung back to back for a unique feel and design on either side. (small space, shared boy-girl room)
- This living room is so collected and cozy! Love the pink couch, brass light and dowel chairs for a gorgeous, fresh look!