Photo via: api.shopstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I so want a setup like this so that I dont have to fight for bathroom time every single morning
- So obsessed with this setup! dressingtable vanity makeupstorage
- $40 stained butcher block countertops…I love this SO much more than granite
- I LOVE choosing paint colors – the fan decks, the paint store, the paint swatches. It can be a fun process but it can also be frustrating as well. I’ll be doing a house tour on the blog this year and I thought that a paint tour would be a fun way to kick… (read more…)
- 242 Likes, 20 Comments – Natalie (@_nataliepeterson) on Instagram: “And one more because I cant help but love this house – Its seriously amazing 😍 This stairway and…”
- A Little Tipsy: Polka Dot Fruit Stand – Ive made these before, but never thought to use as fruit stand – love the square-ish bowl on top DO THIS SAME IDEA BUT MORE MODERN COLOR SCHEME (WHITE OR STAINLESS STEEL?)
- This week Laura Loves the West Elm Sheer Chevron Curtain, for a light and airy bedroom. These curtains beautifully compliment the Pretty Flower wallpaper and interiors collection. Read more about why I love them over on the interiors blog.
- A DIY Bookcase Stair Railing – love this use of space for more bookshelves
- Master Bedroom: this link takes you to many more pictures- I love the color scheme
- More furniture arrangements! Love this guys blog.
- Perfect setup for a beauty vanity.
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L