Photo via: iheartnaptime.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Brick fireplace makeover before and after pics. The gray paint we used on this worked SO GOOD, once we figured out the best way to put it on. We love the sherwin Williams gray paint color too.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Kitchen makeover on a budget! Transform your kitchen with Giani Granite Countertop Paint. DIY. Kitchen before and after. www.gianigranite.com by Mgauna
- Kitchen update on a budget! Countertop paint that looks like granite and one-day cabinet makeover. DIY www.gianigranite.com www.nuvocabinetpaint.com
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Before and After. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone and Nuvo Cabinet Paint is a one-day makeover process. www.gianigranite.com:
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone! www.gianigranite.com Two-Toned kitchen cabinets and subway tile.
- Faux Fur Vanity Stool Makeover for $35 – I love this!
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- Jewel toned subway tile. Love this bohemian kitchen
- Kitchen Island With Seating | I love all the storage options in this kitchen including the abundance of drawers.
- would love to make this to store my veges and fruits in the kitchen, or even as an outdoor planter…looks easy enough to build.